13 Jun 2015

Lashes and Lingerie - Adore Me

Hi Hi Guys!


WHAT?! Another post within the same week, I know I know I'm on a rooooll.. So this post is a little different from my other posts, but I was recently introduced to Adore Me and their cute lingerie, and it inspired me to create an inspiration mood board which I feel would go with these sets. I personally wish I owned such cute lingerie :'( Let's be honest, I haven't heard of this company before but after having a browse at their website (Definitely check out their sexy lingerie collection).. I noticed how freaking cute all their stuff is and affordable! Living in Australia lingerie can get pretty expensive, especially the cute pretty ones! So anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post and it gives you some inspiration! 





This inspiration is called the SPRING FRESH & LOVELY! 
Products Listed:
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips Lipstick
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (DollFace)
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine Eau De Parfum


This inspiration is called the BRIGHT & AWAKE! 
Products Listed:
  • Velour Lashes - What the Fluff
  • OPI Nail Lacquer: Snow Bunny
  • MAC Lipstick: Ruby Woo

This inspiration is called the SWEET & FLIRT! 
Products Listed:
  • Strawberry Shaped Sponge Hair Curler
  • Ted Baker Small Slim Bow Wash Bag
  • Its Skin Macaron Lip Balm - Strawberry
  • Les Merveilleuses Laduree - Face Color Rose Laduree 02
  • Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist

I actually really enjoyed creating these inspiration mood boards, it reminded me of back in the days when I use to do design in high school.. Definitely some nostalgia going on. My favourite one is definitely the Sweet & Flirty board, it's so cute and freaking adorable! Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this post and that it inspired you in some ways to either purchase some new lingerie, get some cute new beauty products or even be inspired to create your own mood board! 

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment