22 Aug 2014

My Skincare Products/Routine

Hi Guys!


If you saw my previous tutorial on the Tony Moly Esssence reviewed here ofc! I thought I might as well do a skincare routine... Tbh this is a pretty "eh" skincare routine nothing too fancy I hope! Although I do switch out my cleansers/exfoliators depending how my skin feels on the day. By the way, my skin is normal-combination with just a "dash" of sensitive depending on the product. Oh also, if you can tell I really love Olay Products! But HEY, my mom got me started into Olay... and I must say its great, so affordable and works as it claims!

Cleanse

I like to use the Olay Total Effects 7 Foaming Cleanser. Foaming Cleansers are great for combination/oily skin, and since i'm just a tad oily on the t-zone I love to use foaming cleansers. This one works well, since it doesn't make my skin feel too tight or dry but maintain the natural balance of the skin. Also, it's super fun to work with the foam on your face :P

Exfoliate

I like to switch between two exfoliators depending on my skin condition. If I just want a smoother surface/get rid of dead skin cells I'd use the Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub! It feels super gentle and exfoliates, cleanses foams up to help minimise the appearance of pores. I'm not sure if that's true, but hey it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin.


The second product is the Biore Blemish Clearing Scrub, which I reviewed here. This is AMAZING!! I use it for when I need to get rid of those pimples/spots that are about to come up and when I wake up the next day the pimple/spot has almost decreased in size. Totally love this product!

Tone
So far I'm trying to finish using this Lush Breath Of Fresh Air Toner. I use this to tighten my pores and get rid of extra redness, especially after cleansing/exfoliating. This helps to prep the skin before moisturising. There is a scent to it but it's not too overpowering.


Tony Moly Essence: SUPER GREAT! I Use this after my toner and get around 3-4 drops and then pat it onto my face and "slap" it on LOL for it to absorb "better"

Moisturise
In the daytime I like to use something light such as the Olay Active Hydrating Lotion! It's perfect for the daytime as it isn't too heavy and the scent is very light (seriously, how many times did I say light)


In the nighttime I'd use the Olay Total Effects Day Cream! (the normal kind) I know it's for the day, but it's so thick and moisturising that it's perfect for night. I've tried the night time version of this, and its just equally as thick. The only difference is that it comes in a tub which I personally don't enjoy, especially with long nails :( #ew

Extra Moisture
Masks!! It seriously depends on what masks I use. But if you keep up to date with my MOTW (Masks of the Week, then you would know which ones I use ;) )

Remove
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- Perfect for the face, super light and refreshing! I did a review if you wanted to check it out here !

Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-up Remover. Great for the eyes, removes it all in one swipe.

Hope you guys enjoyed my skincare products/routine and until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment