30 Jun 2014

Haul: Reelin in the sales

Hi Guys!

Ahhh so sorry about not posting for a while.. I have been a bit lazy. I apologise :( I just have no idea what to post and theres so many things I'd like to review but I'm currently testing them out so I can give you guys the most proper review for them!


On to the haul shall we? :D



Can I mention EOFY's sales for those that don't know.... End of financial year sales! I know I didn't get much... but I have to refrain myself from purchasing so much since I'm also trying to save up for a new phone at the same time sad! :(

I first got a pair of earrings from Sportsgirl, which originally was $7.95 reduced to $2.95! Might I mention they also had an extra 30% off all sales item so it ended up being $2.05


I decided to just have a browse in Tony Moly. I wasn't sure if this was on sale or not. But I really wanted to try the SKII essence but it is just way to expensive for me! Especially since I don't know whether it will do wonders for my skin. The sales lady at Tony Moly told me that this was a new product that just came in from Korea, and apparently many Koreans are loving this product atm. She also told me maybe that it is new, hence why many Koreans may be loving it. I've so far used this product 2-3 times now and I'm not seeing any major improvements but I will do a review in due time about this product. This product was $33 apparently reduced from $60.

She also threw in a cute decent sized sample of Tony Moly Lemon Seed Cleansing Oil. Suh-weet!

LOL is it weird to be posting a picture of my undies?! ANYWAYS I went to Victoria's Secrets and purchased some cotton panties. These were 7 for $32 which roughly equated to $4.60 a pair, not bad for Victoria's Secrets! I went halfies with my friend and I got 4 and she got 3!

A light blue jumper cardigan from Temt! Super baggy and warm, perfect for winter! Originally $29.95 and then reduced to $9.95. Love it!

And FINALLY my favourite deal all time EVER. LEE JEANS FOR $30 !!! Reduced from $179.95! Sweet lord, and they fit perfectly as well especially length! Apparently the store was closing down in a few days so they were trying to get rid of all their stock.

And that's all for my haul post! I hope you guys enjoyed it and until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment