19 Apr 2014

NOTD: Houndstooth Nails

Hiiii Guys! :)


Welcome again... As you can see from the blog post title I attempted to do a Houndstooth nail design thing. Originally I saw this posted from Yuri's Instagram from SNSD.. and I felt pretty "inspired" to do this design. Usually I wouldn't even spend this much time to do my nails, but since i'm on mid semester break at the moment for uni... *yaaaay* it's pretty damn sweeeeeet. lol but so not excited for when uni comes back. Anyways, this nail design is just thumb, middle and ring finger with a "modern" french tip design and the index and pinky has the houndstooth design. Originally I had no idea this design/pattern was called houndstooth and just called it the "david jones" symbol LOL bleh, i'm rambling! 

To see the colours used keep on reading!




The colours I used were:
  • Chi Chi Salon Formula: Femme Fatale
  • Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear: White On
  • Daiso Coloring Gradiation Effect: No. 2 ( it's also has some korean letters next to it but I can't read it >< )
Until next time,

6 comments: