23 Feb 2014

Review : The Faceshop Blackhead Heating Gel Mask

Hey Guys !!


I hope you are all doing well. As you may of seen in my previous haul post, I purchased the Faceshop Volcanic Clay Blackhead Heating Gel Mask. One of the reasons was because I wanted to minimise the appearance of my pores. The pores around my nose are pretty "big"... well in my opinion and I just want it to reduce its size. As I was in the store I had to choose between two choices and I wasn't sure which one. But the sales assistant in the store recommend this one as she said "If you use it twice a week, you'll start to notice a difference in your pores and I recommend it because I use it"... WELL she kinda sold me? 

So let's get started into the review! ^_^

By looking at the packaging it had a very sleek/fresh design to it. It is a pretty standard ish tube. It contains 50ml of product which in my opinion isn't a lot at all considering the price I paid of $16. Man I had no idea what I was thinking >_> anyways!


Directions from packaging:
"After washing the face, even the skin by using a toner. Apply and massage to nose area avoiding contact with eyes and mouth area. Wash off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes."

Squirted a little amount to show you guys!
It's a cloudy clear colour.. And it was very thick consistency!
Spreading it out I notice some streaky black marks and I was like what the heck!
It also started to tingle a little like a warming sensation which felt very relaxing when I put it on my face.

After rubbing it in, it didn't at all turn as dark as it said on this packaging paper thing!
It did go from the before but I didn't see it to be as dark as this, I massaged for quite a long time too!
After rubbing it in, it didn't at all turn as dark as it said on this packaging paper thing!
It did go from the before but I didn't see it to be as dark as this, I massaged for quite a long time too!
Or maybe I didn't use enough product.. who knows! ><

To be honest... frankly after using it I didn't see much DIFFERENCE AT ALL! I did notice my skin was softer and the surface was much more smooth. I quickly assumed this product wouldn't work at all. Until a few days later I notice the surface on my skin was still so soft and the pores some what are starting to fade. I must say my pores are still showing after one use but I do recommend using this twice a week to get rid of any dead skin cells or clogged pores (ewwww). Oh and also! Sorry about the nasty redness/pimple things on my nose.. there not really pimples but there just red patches? I dunno, but it's gone now.. maybe the mask did wonders?! Also this product didn't break me out, which is a plus yea?

Anyways until next time, 
P.S. What's your favourite mask product? 


No comments:

Post a Comment