2 Feb 2014

Ice cream nails

Hi Guys! 


As you can see from the title and the picture I did a ice cream nails! This was actually requested by my sister as she wanted them on her nails, so I did them for her. She wanted multiple colours for the "ice cream" and also multiple colours for the "sprinkles" too. LOL she requested them as if she was going to eat it. Anyway it's a very simple nail art to do as it just requires a base colour, painting drips and adding sprinkles on top of the drips!

Here are close up shots of each nail:


If you'd like to see the colours I used, keep reading ^_^



The colours used in this for these nails: (From left to right)
- Dear Face Top coat
- Butter London: Macbeth and Trout Pout
- Maybelline Mini Colorama: Party Blue
- Sportsgirl Nail It: Lace and Milkshake
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails: Mint Sorbet, White On
- Maybelline Color Show: Fierce N Tangy

Anyways I hope you enjoy this week's nail of the week/day LOL until next time, 

1 comment: